How do I perform an inventory of Assets?
1. Click on the Assets tab on the left sidebar.
2. Click on the Inventory (Green Clipboard) button at the top right of the page.
3. A list of all assets will appear, in order of the assets having the oldest inventory dates.
Filters will help show specific assets or asset groupings. This will help the inventory process.
The following inventory asset filters exist:
- Asset Name
- Last Inventory Date
- Inventory Tag
- Location, Department, or Asset Holder
- Asset Type (Small Attractive Asset or Capital Asset)
4. The Quick Inventory button will create an Activity and update the Last Inventoried date.
This will update the last inventoried date for the asset, as well as create an inventory activity record that you can see from the asset's detail page.
5. The Detailed Inventory button will create an Activity and allow for more detailed information about the asset's condition and assignments.
6. Once completed, click Save.