How do I install or uninstall BIAS Support (LogMeIn)?
If entered into a Remote Session via LogMeIn Rescue, then you use the built in function within LogMeIn to install BIAS Support.
If no access to LogMeIn Console, then install LogMeIn via the .MSI (Microsoft Service Installer)
- The .MSI is located here: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/log-me-in-msi/LogMeIn%2BRescue%2BCalling%2BCard.msi or use the .MSI that is in the installation file when installing BIAS on a non-hosted new computer.
- Double click the .MSI to initiate the installation.
- The install is very straight forward, click Next at every prompt.
- Perform Update if needed.
- Done! BIAS Support is now installed.
To Un-Install BIAS Support
- Open the "Uninstall or Change a Program" control panel windows by typing "appwiz.cpl" in the start menu window.
- After opening the control panel item select BIAS Support, Right click and select uninstall.
- Select "Yes" to uninstall the program when prompted