How do I setup Xpress Billpay?
Xpress Billpay can be setup in BIAS before they start with Xpress Billpay service.
Go to Transactions > Warrant Checking Accounts
- Click Add New
- Add Xpress EFT as a new cash account
Go to Windows Explorer on clients computer
- Add two new folders to BIAS_6 > Reports or entities preferred location.
- Name one Xpress Download
- Name one Xpress Upload
Go to Transactions > Vendor Accounts
- Click Add New
- Add Xpress Billpay as a vendor.
- Click Save & Close
Go to Utility Billing > Utility Setup
- Click Setup 2 tab
- Select Xpress Default Vendor to Xpress Billpay
- Select Xpress CC Account to client's main bank account
- Select Xpress EFT Account to Xpress EFT
- Enter Xpress Bills Folder to file path for Xpress Bills folder
- Enter Xpress Download Folder to file path for Xpress Download folder
- Enter Xpress Upload Folder to file path for Xpress Upload folder
- Select Xpress Upload Type to Xpress
Go to Utility Billing > Print Utility Bills
- Double-click on Billing Date and select the last closed billing date.
- Click Printer
- Click Cancel to let the process cycle and generate a file.
- Repeat Steps 15-17 for the previous two closed billing dates to generate 3 months worth of history for Xpress.
Go to Utility Billing > Xpress
- Go to Xpress Upload for recording transactions. Use the version on top, most current.
- Go to Export In House Payments to record cash & check payments made on location for Xpress history.
- Go to Export Adjustments for updating Late Fees and Adjustments for Xpress.
Go to the User Rights Setup to add the Xpress interface for the client. Right is 497F617937 Utilities_OnlineBillPayAccess.
Optionally, the default download location on the clients internet browser can be set to the location of the Xpress Download folder.