How do I post fees to customer accounts?
After a list of customers has been generated, complete these steps to control what posts to each customer's billing activity.
Go to Utility Billing > Customer Accounts
- Click Manage Customer Balances
- Click Write
- Select the bill Type to posted, Late or Shutoff Notice.
- Enter the notice Date and the desired Due Date to print on the notices.
- Enter Bill Memo if additional memo is desired. The notices will populate with the default message from the notice setup.
- Click Write to post to customer accounts.
After clicking Write, BIAS will move to the Late or Shutoff Notice tab with a list of fees posted. Now you're ready to print notices.