How do I modify the proposed budget?
Go to Transactions > Chart of Accounts
The proposed budget can be entered in either Line View or Full View. It is recommended to use Line View.
- Click Line View, make sure the Proposed Budget Column is visible.
- Click Edit
Enter the Proposed Budget for all expense/expenditure line items. Most users also enter budgets for revenue and fund balances.
- Click in the desired Proposed Budget cell to adjust. Enter new amount desired to the proposed budget.
- Enter a Proposed Budget Note, if it should be should be zero, a note is required.
- If a Proposed Budget cell is left blank and there is an amount in the Budget column, BIAS will use what is in the Budget column.
- When the Proposed Budget is entered, click Save.
The Budget Proposal Report can be re-printed as necessary.