How do I review the Transaction Report?
Go to Transactions > Print Transactions
- Select Date for period of review. In this example, June is the month for review.
- For a single type select from Types. Click on the blue magnifying glass next to Types to bring up the Cash Types additional window for multiple transaction types.
- Select Cash Types for review. In the example, we are reviewing all Adjustments, Stop Payments and Voids.
Additional Report Options
- Enter Trans to filter by transaction number
- Enter Vendor to filter for a specific vendor
- Enter Chk Acct to filter by cash account
- Enter Chk# to filter by check number
- Enter Amount to filter by transaction amount
- Check Print BARS Distribution to include the distribution for each transaction.
- Check Print BARS Totals to include subtotal for each BARS account used at end of report
- Check Print Type Detail to group by transaction type
- Check Print Notes to group by memo
- Select Yes to Include Employees or No to exclude, or Only to isolate employee paychecks
- Select Yes to Print 13th Month to Include, No to exclude or Only to isolate transactions flagged as 13th month
- Select Yes to Print Voided No to exclude, or Only to isolate only voided transactions.
As part of a monthly review, make sure all Adjustments, Stop Payments, and Voided Transactions have been approved by leadership.