How do I record EFT Revenue?
Revenues directly deposited to a bank account typically get recorded after receiving monthly statements. To keep this separate from other cash and check receipts, enter it directly to the General Ledger.
Go to Transactions > General Ledger
- Click Add New
- Enter Date transaction was received
- Select Type to Tr Rec Treasurer's Receipt
- Enter Vendor or person monies were received from. Enter number or double click in field to select from list.
- Enter total Amount of dollars deposited.
- Select the Account where monies were deposited and check the EFT box
- A Receipt # will automatically populate with a receipt number.
- Enter a Memo, fill in a short description of the revenues.
- Click Distribution tab, enter as many revenue codes as necessary to properly record the revenues received.
- Click Save & Next to start another transaction or Save & Close to finish.