How much help would I like from BIAS?
Prepare yourself with or without BIAS Help
- You will prepare, assemble, file, review, and submit the report yourself
- Use BIAS Support for basic processing questions.
- Use the BIAS Help Center and BIAS Online Community.
- The latest checklists, articles and more available at the BIAS Online Community.
- Watch the BIAS Blitz Series
- Free webinars held daily the 2nd week of March.
- Recorded and posted to the BIAS Help Center and BIAS Online Community.
- Attend a BIAS Workshop
- You must register 3 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- You are still the preparer and the submitter, plan on allowing plenty of time to complete.
- Workshops are limited to 8 entities and 2 attendees per entity.
- Prior to the workshop, BIAS will assist with preparing and filing Schedule 01 and starting Schedule 09.
- Schedule 01 must be filed 3 days before attending the workshop.
- At the workshop, you will be provided with a laptop with a copy of your BIAS data.
- At the workshop, BIAS will assist with preparing Schedules 06, 09, 15 and 16 and assist with preparing the Notes to Financial Statements.
- The cost is $750.
BIAS Reviews Your Report
- Prepare the report yourself, then BIAS can review. This does not replace having a final review from someone in your entity.
- The cost is $750-$1000.
BIAS Provides Audit Assistance
- BIAS will work with you and your auditor for software related issues.
- The cost is dependent upon the scope of the work, request a quote for service.
Congratulations, you are done!