How do I file the Annual Reports on the SAO Website?
File Online if you have not already done so but do not click Submit quite yet!
- Login to SAO's Online Services, , open 2019 Annual Report and then check all the applicable schedules:
- Schedule 01 uploaded with flagged issues and variances resolved.
- Schedule 09 uploaded with flagged issues and variances resolved.
- Schedules 15 and 16 uploaded with flagged issues resolved.
- Notes to Schedule 16 attached if Schedule 16 uploaded.
- Notes to Financial Statements attached or check “not applicable”.
- Schedule 06 attached, cities and towns only.
- Check “not applicable” for Schedule 17, cities and towns only.
- Schedule 19 attached or check “no activity”.
- Schedule 21 completed.
- Schedule 22 completed.
•Go to Submit Report, the final online step, and correct any errors but do not submit yet!
- From SAO’s Online Services, record selected totals from your filed report:
- Total reserved ending balance from C4 Statement __________________________
- Total unreserved ending balance from C4 Statement __________________________
- Total ending balance from C5 Statement __________________________
- Total ending balance from Schedule 09 __________________________
- Total expenditures from Schedule 15 __________________________
- Total expenditures from Schedule 16 __________________________
Congratulations, you are done!