How do I add or edit an earning item?
Go to Advanced Payroll > Payroll Set-Up
- Click Earnings tab
- Click Add New for a new pay item or click to highlight pay item to edit, click Edit
- Enter pay Item description this will print the employee pay stub.
- Check Inc Hrs to have pay item's related hours count towards total hours worked.
- Select Class other than Salary and Hourly all pay items should be none, except Draws select Refund.
- Check On Rate to have the paid rate calculated from their base salary rate per hour.
- Enter Factor to calculate pay item based on a factor of base salary. For example, overtime pay is 1.5 times the base salary rate per hour.
- Check Hrly to use shift differential.
- Enter Print order for pay item as compared with other pay items. Setting print to "3" for instance will place this 3rd in the list for print order.
- Check L&I and Unemp for pay items subject to L&I and Unemployment wage reporting.
- Select Ret determine whether retirement calculations for reporting to DRS will include hours, wages or both for this pay item.
- Check Active or leave unchecked pay item is no longer used to exclude it from showing on pay stubs.
- Select DRS Report based on Date Earned or Prorated.
- Click Save
Congratulations, you are done!