What Are Common Permitting Tasks?
Go to Permitting Control Center > Projects Tab > Select Specific Project
Permits may be printed from the Permits tab in the Project screen.
- Click Print Permit.
- To print all permits in a project, simply select All instead of a specific permit.
- Click Preview or Printer to print.
Go to Permitting Control Center > Permit Tab > Select Specific Permit
- Individual permits may also be printed from the Permit screen by clicking the print icon next to the permit number.
- Click on the Move button located right of the project number. The move permit screen will open.
- To move into a project, double click on the Target Project box and select the desired project or to remove a permit from a project, check the Remove from Project checkbox.
- Click Move Permit.
- Click Yes to move the permit.
Changing A Permit Type
Changing a permit's type can be done in the permit window.
This is not typical. This is usually only done with unassigned deposits.
- To change the type, simply choose the desired type in the drop-down.
A permit may be moved from one parcel to another parcel.
- Click the Move Permit button located next to the parcel number on the Edit Permit screen. The Select Parcel screen will open.
- Locate the desired parcel from the list and select it by either double-clicking on the parcel or by pressing the Select button at the bottom of the screen.